|Job Title:||Boiler Operator|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2018 10:06|
£250 - £300 Per Day, Limited Company Rate
Our Client is a provider of engineering solutions designed to improve their Clients' operations.
We are recruiting for a Boiler Operator to work onsite providing maintenance services for five and a half days a week as well as on call services for unmanned hours.
The successful candidate will be providing full technical support for all activities associated with the Boiler process and water treatment servicing which includes Water Softeners, Activated Carbon Filters and Reverse Osmosis plant.
- Filters monitored and chemically cleaned or changed
- Chemical dosing pumps (annual seal change and recalibration)
- Exhaust Stack and Boiler Flue
- Structural design checks
- Lighting protection tape and fixings
- Flange bolt inspection and replacement
- Chimney material/shell thickness (NDT) and condition
- Weekly inspections of pipework and valves
- Monthly visual inspections of the heat exchangers
- Must be BOAS Accredited
- The successful candidate will need to reside locally to fulfil call out requirements
- Completion of a CEBG Apprenticeship is desirable but not essential for this role
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's