Assistant Transfer Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Transfer Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2018 12:00|
Assistant Transfer Station Manager -
Location - Surrey
Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
Our client, one of the south's leading integrated recycling, waste management and aggregates operators, are looking for an Assistant Transfer Station Manager to join their expanding team at the Surrey Depot.
The successful applicant will report directly into the Area Transfer Station Manager, and will be responsible for the site's efficient operation including the management and processing of 100,000 tonnes of C&D and C&I waste.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the Company maximises profitability through effective management of products coming in and leaving site
- Compliance to the Health, Safety and Environmental requirements for all staff and visitors.
- Maintenance of all equipment both static and mobile and the facilities on site
- Recruitment, training and development of onsite personnel.
- Delivering consistent best practice methods within the company's operating procedures
- Measuring and achieving KPI's
This is hands on, manual role that will require a proactive approach and ability to work in all weathers. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, with NEBOSH/IOSH and COTC qualifications.
The successful candidate will have previous waste supervisory experience, have a basic mechanical knowledge and ability to work as part of a team.
The successful candidate will receive a salary between £30,000 - £40,000 plus company benfits. To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lauren White on 02392222965.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's