|Job Title:||Assistant Project Planner|
|Location:||East Lothian, Scotland|
|Salary:||£25 - £30 per hour + n/a|
|Contact Name:||Greg Storey|
|Job Published:||September 2, 2019|
4 months contract
Rate - negotiable
Location - East Lothian
We are recruiting for an onsite Assistant Planner to work alongisde the Senior Planner on an Energy from Waste (EfW) in East Lothian. The role responsibilities consist of providing and maintaining a programme plan to drive the onsite delivery team to completion of the project. The Assistant Planner will need to assistant in writing/typing up monthly internal and external reports. Also, the Assistant Planner must have experience working with Sub-Contractors onsite and be a part of their daily meeting's.
- Understand full scope and sequence of project.
- Have good working relationship with clients' opposite number.
- Utilise Excel to maximum potential.
- Develop and awareness of planning within the project team.
Basic Function: To assist in providing an efficient planning function on the project.
Responsible to: The Project Manager
Details of Position:
- In conjunction with the Lead Planner, you will develop a detailed plan for the completion of the project.
- Establish feedback system whereby all changes to the original plan are notified and re-scheduled in detail.
- Ensure that plans are updated so that information will be available as required on the status of the project in regard to work done and work to be done and the percentage of the contract completed and to be completed.
- Report as required giving the status of the project in terms of time expended to units produced, proportion of day work and variation work and performance of contract.
- Provide feedback information to engineering proposals to help develop more accurate standards and to compare unit rates estimated and actual.
The role presents a fantastic opportunity to work with a Growing company with a large portfolio of projects in the UK.
If you are interested in this challenging role, then please contact Greg Storey on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02392 222 966.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.