Assistant Project Manager - Waste Water - Exeter
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager - Waste Water - Exeter|
|Salary:||Up to £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 11:54|
Job Title - Assistant Project Manager
Location - Exeter
Salary - £30,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Project Manager to join a leading waste water service provider in the South West region who are responsible for providing reliable, efficient and high-quality drinking water and waste waster services to a c1.7million population.
As Assistant Project Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of delivery for the development of existing and new sewer schemes. The role will include but not be limited too;
- Building and developing excellent working relationships with our customers.
- Delivering to customers expectations for all areas of the sewer requisition and sewer diversion delivered by the Company from initial application to close out. This includes the technical vetting of applications and working closely with contractors to manage the process.
- Team Management of 4, driving project delivery and reviewing all Technical drawings and components.
- Financial monitoring and forecasting the costs on the delivery schemes to ensure they are delivered on budget. Any changes needed are agreed with the customer in advance including the associated close down process.
- Production of tenders in line with New Engineering Contract (NEC) on a design and build basis. Subsequently technical reviewing those tenders to make sure they are in line with the required standards.
As the ideal candidate you will either have a Degree or HNC Level within Civil Engineering. You will be familiar with the Sewers for Adoption standards and have previous project experience. You will be technically astute and able to review drawings and direct where required. You will have team management and project experience.
The is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to become a Chartered within their chosen field as Contract Management is a key part of this role.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK leader's in waste and resource management. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's