Assistant Plant Manager - CHP Power Station
|Job Title:||Assistant Plant Manager - CHP Power Station|
|Salary:||£55000 - £67646.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2017 15:59|
Assistant Site Manager - CHP Power Station
Kent, South East England
Up to £67,000 + Benefits
Astute are looking for an Assistant Site Manager/Deputy Plant Manager to join the O&M Team of a Combined Heat and Power Plant and Energy from Waste Plant operated by one of Europe's largest Power Suppliers.
Assisting with the day to day responsibilities of running a CHP and EfW Power Station, you will ensure that both plants are operated in a safe and efficient manner in line with customer demands.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Site Manager as Assistant Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading the safe and efficient day to day operations of the two plants.
- Ensure production is in line with Customer requirements, Contractual limits and Production Targets.
- Managing the sites maintenance program, assisting with planning of works, outages and projects.
- Ensure work is carried out in line with company and customer policies to ensure maximum plant availability to assist with achieving production targets.
- Assisting in the process of budgeting and economical responsibility of the plant
- Managing HSE, Quality, Environmental Systems in accordance with OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with a proven track record within the Power Generation Sector in Senior Management, ideally with experience in liaising with the Customer in the production of Steam and Power. Ideally you will have the following:
- Degree/HNC/HND/ONC in an Engineering related discipline
- NEBOSH or IOSH or relevant H&S Certificate
- Prior experience working within a CHP or Fluidized Bed Combustion Plant
- Experience working to targets in a Customer driven environment
- Work experience in a Heavy Process Power Sector; Energy from Waste, CHP, Biomass, Power Station (CCGT/OCGT/Coal)
- Familiar with the management of a CMMS
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary up to £67,0000
- Excellent benefits package including Pension up to 18%
- 26 Days Holiday & Bank Holiday
Opportunity to manage two sites with plans for a third in development
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Plant Operations Engineer - CHP
EC&I Engineer - Power Station
C&I Engineer - EfW Power Station
South East London, London
£48000 - £52000 per annum + 17.5% bonus, pension
Electrical Engineer - Power Station (EFW)
£52000 - £56000 per annum + bonus, pension
EC&I Technician - Biomass Power Station
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £38000.00 per annum