|Job Title:||Assistant Engineering Manager|
|Location:||Horsham, West Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||April 5, 2019|
Maintenance Manager - Waste Treatment Centre
Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £45,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting a Maintenance Manager to join an engineering team to ensure the waste process site works to the highest engineering stands.
Reporting to the Plant Manager, typical duties of the Maintenance Manager will include:
- Managing a team of technicians' fault finding & maintaining plant assets including pumps, gearboxes, valves, etc.
- Maintaining maintenance techniques & best practices
- To ensure compliance with the environmental standards for the site.
- Assisting in plant developments & projects
- Supervising & setting to work on site contractors
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records on the site CMMS
- Conduct maintenance planning, scheduling & coordination
- Strategic planning to improve the site
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- A relevant technical qualification such as an HNC / HND or degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a similar discipline
- Hands on maintenance experience with mechanical & electrical systems including pumps, compressors, gearboxes etc
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- Practical knowledge of process plant & equipment gained in a heavy engineering environment such as power generation, petrochemical, steel works, CHP plant, paper mill etc. Royal Navy Marine Engineers will also be considered
- Lean Methodologies to drive CI is desirable but not essential
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the Maintenance Manager vacancy as follows:
- A salary of up to £45,000
- Company pension
- Excellent holidays
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 206 to speak to Matt George
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.