|Job Title:||Assembly Leader|
|Location:||Salford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£27000 - £28000.00 per annum + Benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019|
£28k Basic + Benefits
North West, Manchester, Salford
Astute are currently recruiting for a Assembly leader to join a global leading supplier of the design and manufacture of custom engineered packaging equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally recognised business which boast a turnover in excess of £2bn!
As a Assembly leader, your duties will include: -
- Plans, schedules, and coordinates the work load of team members and ensure they can meet the time requirements by assisting with any problems they may face during the build
- Assist the Manufacturing Leader with the effective utilization of people working within various production environments
- Ensures that shop floor consumables are fully stocked and works with the Supply Chain team when supplies are required.
To be considered for the Assembly leader role, candidates should have: -
- Qualified preferable to ONC/HNC level in with an electrical or mechanical engineering subject
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment.
- Experience preferably in the packaging industry with emphasis on new machine build.
- Demonstrated success in influencing and leading, building and maintaining relationships, problem solving and decision making, and personal organisation and time management.
- Ability to develop and assist in the leading of a team that range in experience
As a Mechanical Design Engineer with our client, you will receive: -
- Competitive salary of £27k - £28k basic
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Route of career development/progression
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Simon Cheung on email@example.com or 023 93 911 007.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.