Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 15:35|
Sales Manager - Waste Management
Salary - Competitive + Benefits/Car
Location - Home based - covering South Eastern regions
We are currently seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to work within the Waste Management sector and bring profitable waste streams onto the relevant sites of our client. Our client is a huge name in the Waste Management and Hazardous Waste Sector. They require a professional and hardworking Manager to identify opportunities to bring Waste generation into the business.
Overview of the Sales Manager role:
Are you a new business hunter, adept at cold calling and identifying opportunities for the Waste business, as well as developing and growing long-term relationships with key customers? If you are or have the potential to be you will be:
- Identifying opportunities for waste business to go through local transfer station.
- Identifying opportunities for waste business within the UK
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Responding to tenders with fully costed proposals
- Producing client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms to meet both client and company needs
- Analysing costs and sales and understanding the margin generated from each job
- Preparing an accurate monthly report
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the hazardous waste sales team and other technical experts
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
- Aware for the need of discretion & confidentiality
- Be able to work under specified and agreed time constraints
This is a permanent, home-based role that will require you to travel to sites in the South-Eastern Sector. The package includes a competitive salary, company car/car allowance, Life Assurance, company pension scheme, discretionary bonus.
If you or anyone you know are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity to develop your career, please send an up to date copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or call 023 92 222 964 and ask to speak to Don Marsh for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's