Area Sales Manager
|Job Title:||Area Sales Manager|
|Location:||Ellesmere Port, Merseyside|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2016 16:44|
Sales Manager - Waste Management
Salary - Competitive + Benefits/Car
Location - Home based/Ellesmere Port
We are currently seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to work within the waste management sector and bring profitable waste streams onto the relevant sites of our client. Our client is a huge name in the waste management and hazardous waste sector. They require a professional and hardworking Manager to identify opportunities for waste business to go through local transfer sites in the Cheshire area.
General responsibilities as Sales Manager include:
- Selling products or services to clients that best suit their requirements in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Collating information and creating monthly reports
- Maintaining and updating client contact data
- Negotiating (e.g. contract terms/tender etc.)
- Attending trade shows and conferences when required, represent the company in a professional manner
- Account management with clients, develop relationships etc.
- Technical presentations to demonstrate how a product meets the needs of the client
The idea applicant will have:
- Prior experience in the waste management/renewable energy sector would be advantageous
- Computer literacy
- Good communicator
- A knowledge of waste laws and regulations
- Excellent customer/client relationship skills
- A relevant qualification (e.g. chemistry/science based course/environmental)
This is a permanent, home-based role that will require you to travel to sites in the local area. The package includes a competitive salary, Company car/car allowance, life assurance scheme, company pension scheme, discretionary bonus, laptop and a mobile phone.
If you or anyone you know are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity to develop your career, please send an up to date copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Becki Wensley for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager Process Plant
Up to £60000 per annum + bonus
Business Development Manager CHP
£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + car & commission
Quality Manager (Engineering)
Up to £60000 per annum + good package
Quality Manager - Electronics
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Company Benefits