|Job Title:||Area Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||March 4, 2019|
Job Role - Area Engineering Manager
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
Location - London
Our client a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services is looking for an Area Maintenance Engineer to work across 3 of their Transfer Stations.
As Area Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Oversee and organise all major planned maintenance shutdowns, ensuring all are well managed and suitably resourced
- Liaising with Senior Management and Site Managers in supporting with risk assessments, method statements, to attend breakdowns and provide technical support.
- Continuously looking at methods of improvement to adapt and enhance the process and ensure plant availability.
- Assisting Site Managers to ensure stores are maintained and stores database is up to date.
- Always ensure full compliance with Health and Safety.
- To oversee and implement planned preventative maintenance programmes (PPM) as per site contract in a timely manner ensuring delivery.
What we are looking for;
As the ideal candidate you will have previous experience within heavy plant equipment, either within the Waste, Industrial, Aggregates or Manufacturing Industry. You will have an engineering qualification and have previous experience with the development and implementation of PPM. As this is a multi-site role you will be expected to travel between 3 sites.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the global leader's in waste management and gain professional training and development within a large corporate organisation. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.