|Job Title:||Arae Sales Manager - Healthcare|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||July 3, 2017|
Sales Manager - Waste Management (Healthcare)
Salary - Competitive + Benefits/Car
Location - Home based / M3, M4, M5 Corridor (South West)
We are currently seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager to work within the waste management sector and bring profitable waste streams onto the relevant sites of our client. Our client is a huge name in the waste management and hazardous waste sector. They require a professional and hardworking Manager to identify opportunities to bring Healthcare Waste generation into the business.
Overview of the Sales Manager role:
Are you a new business hunter, adept at cold calling and identifying opportunities for the healthcare waste business, as well as developing and growing long-term relationships with key customers? If you are or have the potential to be you will be:
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with clients to understand, anticipate and meet their needs.
- Have full visibility of local healthcare market and potential prospects including who the competitors are, their capabilities and what accounts they have.
- Report monthly financial activity and waste volumes of region and update pipeline. Forecast revenue and tonnage a month in advance.
- Manage existing accounts within region and demonstrate growth of these accounts.
- Through pipeline show new business won.
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Cold calling and prospecting to build a solid sales pipline.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Co-ordinating sales projects. Identify market opportunities and feed through to Business Development.
- Computer literate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communicator
- Aware for the need of discretion & confidentiality
- Be able to work under specified and agreed time constraints
This is a permanent, home-based role that will require you to travel to sites in the M3,M4, M5 corridor. The package includes a competitive salary, Company car/car allowance, Death in Service Scheme company pension scheme, discretionary bonus.
If you or anyone you know are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity to develop your career, please send an up to date copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 92 222 964 and ask to speak to Don Marsh for more information.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.