Apprentice Technical Trainer
|Job Title:||Apprentice Technical Trainer|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£34000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2017 14:12|
Automotive Technical Trainer
c£30,000 plus Car and Benefits package
Our client is a FTSE 100 business, providing 600 services across six continents and is the UK's leading engineering support services organisation.
Their Skills & Learning business is one of the nation's largest private sector providers of vocational and skills training working in partnership with major employers across the Automotive, Emergency Services, Engineering and Service sectors.
They have a prestigious Automotive Academy catering to a large private sector client & are looking to expand the operation. They are offering an excellent opportunity for a number of new Apprentice Technical Trainers to join their team.
Develop and Deliver Training Programmes for funded Apprentices to enable them to achieve their NVQ qualification and apprenticeship framework:
- Deliver and assess any additional underpinning knowledge not provided by their workplace
- Deliver and assess technical certificate qualifications & Functional Skills
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the apprentice and their assessor as requires
- Monitor apprentices' progress in the other components of their Apprenticeship framework (i.e. any sub contracted delivery)
- Ensure training premises, facilities and materials are organised and dispatched as appropriate in a timely fashion
- Ensure pre- course material is dispatched in time for the commencement of any courses and that course evaluations are completed and forwarded for evaluation as per company procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Specific and relevant Automotive Technical certificates
- Recognised Teaching / Training qualifications - desirable
- Strong Automotive Technical experience
- Excellent presentation/facilitation skills with a proven track record of imparting skills and learning to others
The ideal candidate?
Don't worry if you don't have training experience, they will provide all the delivery training you will need and also guide you through an assessing qualification.
Competitive salary from £27,000 to £34,000 (depending on skills & experience), plus Company Car Plus Pension & Flexible Benefits, for a 37-hour week.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV to email@example.com or phone 023 92 288206 and speak to Matt.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Service Engineer - Biogas Inspections
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Company Benefits
Senior Solar Engineer
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum + bonus
Workshop & Field Service Engineer - National/International
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Sales Account Manager
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum