|Job Title:||Applications Engineer|
|Location:||Gosport, Hampshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum + healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||September 9, 2019|
Applications Engineer - Power
Up to £40,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting an Applications Engineer to join a leading technology & solutions provider within the power generation sector, to integrate high value solutions for customers across the Middle East. Based at their workshop in the Portsmouth area, this role will include regular travel.
Reporting to the Product Manager, typical duties of the Applications Engineer will include:
- Support pre & post sales in the integration of turbines into power generation solutions.
- Customer liaison to help ensure project implementation
- Feedback to Product Management & Product Development for new & improved product based on customer feedback.
- Conceptual approval & preliminary design reviews.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
To be considered for this position you will ideally have:
- Be highly numerate & with a comprehensive understanding of applications engineering in energy, power generation , turbines or related industry.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical, Electrical or Energy Engineering preferred.
- A foreign language would be very advantageous (Russian, Arabic)
- Great interpersonal skills & very organised, with creativity, integrity & a sense of urgency important.
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary & benefits package for the Applications Engineer vacancy as follows:
- A salary of up to £40,000
- Career path
- Company pension
- Private Healthcare
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV & covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 206 to speak to Matt George
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.