|Location:||Edgbaston, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £10.20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Clarke|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 14:21|
Contract - 2 months - £10.50 an hour
10-hour shifts working on a 4 days on 4 days off pattern with rotating shifts on 07:00-17:00, 11:00-21:00 & 21:00-07:00.
We are looking to recruit several administrators with data inputting and helpdesk experience for a large electric utility company in Birmingham.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience with data inputting
- Experience working on a helpdesk/helpdesk call logging
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexible working availability
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative
- Experience with Maximo (although training can be provided.)
Skills and Responsibilities
- Dispatching and closing down of Reactive Work Orders.
- Preparation and issue of Planned Maintenance Work Orders.
- Assign work, monitor and flow up Subcontractor Works.
- To input and retrieve data efficiently and accurately on a daily basis using the computerised systems within Helpdesk, producing information and reports as and when required.
- Purchase Requisition and Ordering processing for materials and Subcontractors.
- Control & monitor flow of all job request.
- To act as first point of contact for internal and external parties providing information on departmental procedures where appropriate.
- To provide cover for colleagues during sickness, annual leave etc.
- To attend and participate in Training courses as required and to undertake any training in the future as may be required to ensure the duties of the post are effectively carried out.
- To undertake special project work as and when require.
What's on offer
This is a contract role starting ASAP, 2-month duration.
- £10.50 an hour
- 10-hour shifts working on a 4 days on 4 days off pattern with rotating shifts on 07:00-17:00, 11:00-21:00 & 21:00-07:00
How to apply
If you'd like to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail, or can think of somebody that might be interested, then give me a call on 02393 910 0345. CVs can be sent to email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's