|Job Title:||Accounts Adminstrator|
|Salary:||Up to £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 13:14|
Account Adminstrator - Energy from Waste
We are currently recruiting an Accounts Assistant to join the new Javelin Park Energy from Waste plant in Gloucestershire. The Accounts Assistant will support the back-office team in the day to day activities which are essential for the operation of the power station.
The Javelin Park EFW plant will combust residual waste at a rate of 190,000 tonnes per year and produce in excess of 14 MW to export to the grid, enough to power over 25,000 homes. This plant will also cut carbon emission by 40,000 tonnes and save local taxpayers £150million
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Company Accountant, as Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the accounts team with any accounts related queries
- Assist with daily task which include the management of accounts documentation and processes
- Maintenance of the accounts filling system, reconciliation of bank statements, assisting with purchase orders, invoices and supplier statements.
- Process expenses and support with pay roll queries
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- AAT qualification or working towards one
- Working experience with Sage 200
- Experience working with payroll/finance systems
- Invoice and purchase order experience
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary up to £20,000
- Full time permanent opportunity with benefits package
- Opportunity to work on a new build power station
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's