|Job Title:||Account Executive|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Car|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2018 18:12|
Position: Account Executive / Supply Chain Executive
Location: Regional Role - North
Salary: £25000 - £35000 DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Account Executive to work with a national leading Resource Management specialist who provide service solutions with key clients to reach zero waste to landfill goals.
Having worked for nearly 10 years in this sector they have worked with businesses across the United Kingdom and have developed a great reputation, offering their customers innovative and flexible solutions. Their services cover logistics, deliveries, collections and recycling.
As an Account Executive you will assist in looking after one of their most prestigious accounts where you will manage, maintain and develop the relationship with a strong focus on Supply Chain Management.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Reporting into the Account Manager you will play a key part in managing the day to day operations and activities across the board.
- Assist in managing the Supply Chain in your region as directed by the Supply Chain Manager ensuring KPI's are achieved
- Support the contract by managing the procurement of assets and services, ensuring best value and at the same time building and strengthening supplier relationships and improving the Client's overall experience.
- To assist the client in delivering specific project initiatives as directed by the Supply Chain Manager
- Take ownership of and resolve and account issues
- Responsible in their regions for ensuring the delivery of zero waste to landfill on behalf of the client by working with the supply chain
- Attend appointments with customers and present their service
- Good understanding of the requirements of a fast-moving Waste Management.
To be considered for the role you will need
- Previous experience managing key accounts
- Previously worked within the waste management sector (desirable)
- IT Literate including Excel
- Excellent numerical skills
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding and passion for Customer Service Excellence
- Sales representative, Business Development executive, Waste management, Field Sales, recycling, new business.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's