Commissioning Engineer - Water Treatment
Midlands - Sites across the UK
About the role:
Astute's Waste team is partnering with a leading Water and Wastewater treatment business in the UK to recruit a Commissioning Engineer for its UK wide sites.
The Commissioning Engineer role comes with a competitive base salary, a company vehicle and comprehensive benefits package.
If you're an Electrical Engineer and are looking to work for an organisation that that is an industry leader, upload your CV to apply today.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Ensure all customer sites are prepped to accept water process equipment, including paperwork and risk assessment completion in advance.
· Be responsible for the management of projects including auditing of all on-site activities.
· Oversee both Mechanical and Electrical installation and commissioning of the equipment, following electrical diagrams and working with on-site teams to ensure the plant is running correctly.
· Carry out any breakdown maintenance as required and ensuring all equipment is serviced regularly and ready to operate in line with customer expectations.
· Maintain maintenance schedules, adequate supplies of spare parts and ensuring all units are safe and roadworthy and ready to always use.
· Assist clients with technical faults.
· Install new equipment when needed.
We are looking for someone with the following:
· C&G Level 3 Electrical qualification.
· 18th edition.
· CSCS/ECS Gold Card.
· Full Clean driving license.
The Commissioning Engineer role would suit someone who is:
· Comfortable working away Monday-Friday.
· Keen to learn and develop their skills.
· Experienced in Water Treatment.
Salary and benefits of the <job title> role:
· Competitive Salary of up to £45,000
· Pension package
· Company phone and tablet
· Holiday package
· Company Car/Van
How to apply?
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.