HV Senior Authorised Person- Renewables
Up to £55,000 + company car!
About the role:
Astute's Renewables team is partnering with a specialist in ground mounted solar operations and maintenance. They are recruiting for a Senior Authorised Person who ideally has experience working within the Solar industry or from a hands-on operations and maintenance role.
The strategically important Senior Authorised Person role comes with a salary of up to £55,000, pension contribution, and a generous holiday package and company car.
If you're an experienced Senior Authorised Person with previous working knowledge of the Renewables industry and are looking to work for an organization that is a versatile player in the renewables industry, then upload your CV to apply today.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Commission LV and HV Systems.
· Documentation Control.
· Safety Procedures.
· Project Management of High Voltage Works across the portfolio.
· Write, Issue and close required Permits and Sanctions to AP's and or Competent Persons.
· To be responsible for all High Voltage operations carried out on site.
· Develop an understanding of the specialist electrical equipment on site.
· Lead the investigation and resolution of Plant Trips, Equipment failures, incidents and near misses.
· Ensure all electrical operations and maintenance activities are carried out across the site.
We are looking for someone with the following:
· Experience as a Senior Authorised Person.
· HV/LV experience.
· Experience in solar is ideal.
· Experience in writing switching schedules.
· Full UK Driving License.
The Senior Authorised Person role would suit someone who has:
· A desire for progression.
· The ability to lead.
Salary and benefits of the role:
· Up to £55,000 annually.
· Company Car.
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
How to apply?
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.