Outside Operator - Energy from Waste
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Plant Operator / Outside Operator to support the safe & efficient operations of an Energy from Waste (EFW) power station based in the Kent area. This is a full time position working a combination of days & nights on a 12 hour shift.
What you will be doing…
- Assisting in the safe and efficient operation of the plant, complying with environmental regulations at all times
- Performing plant walk rounds to monitor and test all outside plant equipment. This including steam turbines, boilers, pumps, water treatment plant and more
- Identifying issues and defects in the operation of the plant performing first line maintenance duties when required
- Operating overhead cranes, forklift trucks and other mobile plant when required
What you will need…
- An engineering qualification such as ONC / HNC / NVQ / City & Guilds is desirable. However, consideration will be given to candidates able to demonstrate an equivalent level of practical experience
- At least 3 years' experience in process plant operations. This could be from a power station, refinery or a petrochemical facility. Royal Navy marine engineers will also be considered.
What's in it for you…
- A highly competitive salary & package
- Quarterly bonus
- Full company benefits package
- An opportunity to work in the growing energy from waste sector
How to apply...
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dan Grosvenor on 02392 288 286.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.