£28,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Roles & Responsibilities
· Engage in scoping and managing projects of various sizes, from small to large scale.
· Undertake the planning and supervision of ecological surveys utilizing diverse survey methods.
· Handle negotiations with statutory agencies, NGOs, and other stakeholders.
· We are responsible for crafting and producing a broad range of technical reports, including Ecological Impact Assessment.
· Cultivate and sustain relationships with both current and prospective clients.
· Prepare tenders and help in business development endeavours.
· Provide mentorship to junior members of the Atmos Ecology Team.
· Consistently operate in compliance with the CIEEM Professional Code of Conduct.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
· A BSc or MSc in a relevant subject, with a minimum of 3 years' experience.
· A full member of CIEEM. Holding protected species survey licences together with experience of the protected species licensing process would be advantageous.
· Strong field experience with ambitions to develop your technical skills.
· Excellent report writing skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to advise clients.
· Health and Safety awareness, especially safe working practices and risk assessment related to ecology fieldwork.
· Full current driving licence.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
· £28,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
· Monday - Friday
· Life insurance
· Pension contribution
How to apply?
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.