EHV Estimator - Utility Network / ICP
Upto £70,000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits
About the role:
Astute's Renewables team is partnering a rapidly growing NERS accredited ICP, that's on a mission to sustainably power the next generation, in recruiting an EHV Estimator for the Southern Region of England.
The EHV Estimator will play a vital role in the continued growth of their operational staff for ICP packages and comes with a salary upto £70,000 + Car Allowance + Private Healthcare + Retail Discounts + Bonus.
If you're an experienced HV Estimator and are looking to work for an organisation that puts their people and the planet ahead of then upload your CV to apply today.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Participate in tender preparation for 33KV - 132KV packages of work.
· Provide quotations for new connection works and turnkey projects.
· Liaise with OEMs and Suppliers to develop relationships.
· Conduct Site Surveys and tender interviews
We are looking for someone with the following:
· Industry experience working in Electrical Distribution Networks, ICP's, DNO's or IDNO's.
· Experience in commercial aspects of tendering and estimation
· Full UK Drivers Licence
Salary and benefits of the EHV Estimator role:
· Salary ranging from £65,000 - £70,000 based on experience
· Car allowance
· Private healthcare
· Retail discounts
· Company bonus
How to apply?
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.