Account Manager - Waste Management
Home-based covering South of England
£37,500 - £44,000 ¬+ benefits + bonus
Astute's Power team is partnering a UK leader in waste and resource management, to recruit an exceptional Account Manager to work in a home-based capacity covering the South of England.
The Account Manager comes with a salary of between £37,500 - £44,000 and excellent benefits package, including a bonus scheme.
If you're an Account Manager and are looking to work for an organisation that strives to look after it's people and the environment, then upload your CV to apply today.
Responsibilities and duties:
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will:
- Support in daily administration and management of existing and 3rd party tonnage.
- Research the waste market to gain insights and understand competitor activities.
- Proactively manage clients and key account relations effectively.
- Maintain, develop, and manage a large network of contacts, acting as the first point of contact.
- Ensure the EFW facilities have throughput maximised and credit limits are dealt with.
- *Please note, this is a home-based position but occasional client visits would be required on an ad hoc basis.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree qualified (or equivalent) in a relevant field.
- 4-5 years' experience in a similar role focused on commercial development.
- Knowledgeable about the waste market, opportunities, and key competitors.
- Excellent commercial and financial understanding
The Account Manager role would suit someone who is:
- Well organised and able to manage their time effectively.
- Has good communication and negotiation skills
- Looking to join a well-known company with plenty of opportunity.
Salary and benefits of the Account Manager role:
- Basic salary of between £37,500 - £44,000 per annum
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- On the job training, progression opportunities and other flexible benefits.
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 07441391332 to speak to Megan who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.