Duration - 18 months
Locations - Immingham
Rate - £450.00 to £500.00
We are currently recruiting for a Construction Manager to join the EPC Contractor on the new build Open Cycle Gas Turbine project based in Immingham, North lincolnshire. The Construction Manager will be responsible for overseeing all construction activities for the full project life cycle from Civils' through to M&E and Commissioning. The Construction Manager will require an extensive understanding of Power Station construction, Commercial Management, Planning and Health & Safety.
Reporting to the Overall Project Manager, Construction Manager will be responsible for:
- All construction actives under CDM regulation (2015)
- Design coordination for Mechanical and Electrical Packages
- Commercial responsibilities associated with construction
- Stakeholder management of client, internal and subcontractor
- HSE responsibility in line with the HSE Team
- Oversee the full electrical and mechanical installations for the OCGT plant.
Qualifications and Skills:
- SMSTS (Site Management certification)
- Engineering degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical.
- Experience working within the Power Industry including , CCGT and OCGT (Essential)
How to Apply?
If this is of interest, please email your CV to Sue Greeff on firstname.lastname@example.org - alternatively call on 07441391775.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.