Temporary Works Manager - EPC Energy from Waste
Day rate - £380 - £400
12 - 18 months
About the role:
Astute's Power team is partnering with a renewable energy provider with a commitment to professional development and sustainability to recruit a Temporary Works Manager for an 18-month duration for its Lincolnshire site.
The Temporary Works Manager role comes with a day rate of £380 to £400
· Educated to a degree or higher level or equivalent in a discipline, typically Engineering discipline (or related).
· A HNC or HND may be acceptable where a very significant level of experience in a senior technical engineering role can be demonstrated.
· Temporary Works Coordinator qualification.
· Coordination of all Temporary Works activities
· Hold daily site meetings with the Temporary Works Coordination team and Health and Safety teams.
· Ensuring that the various responsibilities have been allocated and accepted by the relevant parties
Location, remuneration and timeframe of the Temporary Works Manager role:
· Site-based role - Immingham, Lincolnshire
· 12 - 18 months
· Outside IR35
How to apply?
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.