Senior Recruitment Partner
Office Based (Portsmouth)
OTE £40,000- £75,000 (Starting salary from £27,000 - £30,000 per annum increasing with experience)
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior Recruitment Partner to join us in supporting businesses to build a sustainable world. Working as part of a team, you will liaise with clients and candidates to provide staff for environmentally sustainable businesses nationwide including renewable energy, sustainable power and nuclear.
This position involves white-collar recruitment and will suit someone with drive and motivation to succeed in a sales-focused role.
Astute Technical is an established engineering recruitment business with an annual company turnover of £20 million and growing. We're proud to support a 9 day fortnight working pattern for you to take every other Friday off fully paid. We also offer flexible working and would welcome a discussion on hours and days that suit you as well as remote working options. We offer full-time and part-time opportunities with all of our vacancies.
What we can do for you:
- 9 DAY FORTNIGHT! Take every other Friday off to spend at your leisure.
- Up to 65 days holiday (incl. 9 day fortnight)
- OTE £40,000- £75,000 (Starting salary from £27,000 per annum increasing with experience)
- Flexible working including hybrid working options
- Early 3pm Friday finish
- Bespoke training and development package and clear career progression opportunities
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Life Assurance
- Casual dress code
As a Senior Recruitment Partner you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities
- Managing new and existing client accounts
- Negotiating terms and offers of employment
- Sourcing candidates using our internal database and multiple job boards
- Interviewing candidates and matching to open or future opportunities
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment lifecycle including administration, interview prep and process, and continuous feedback
- Formatting, creating, and advising candidates on their CVs and cover letters
- Creating attractive and engaging job adverts in line with Astute's standards and quality
What we need from you:
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills
- Highly motivated and target driven to deliver results
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding organisation, IT, and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in recruitment or sales desirable
As a people focussed business, we greatly value what people mean to us and look after our staff so you will never be just a number. We genuinely care and this is reflected in our Glassdoor reviews and Great Recruiter certification. A career in recruitment focused on areas specifically aimed at reducing carbon emissions and helping us achieve our Net Zero commitments can be very rewarding. Not just in terms of benefits for yourself, but also the future of our planet.
To learn more about our Senior Recruitment Partner opportunity or to apply, please contact Katelyn Buenfeld by calling 02393 910 431 or emailing