Up to £40000.00 per annum + Pension, Overtime.
Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician - Water Treatment Plant
£40,000 + Benefits
About the role:
Astute's Power team are partnering with a Water Technology Company who are looking for somebody to be responsible for the on-going maintenance activities of a large IX water treatment plant and mobile units within the organisation.
If you have a background working in engineering, Water Treatment or a similar environment and are looking to work for an organisation that is passionate about development, then upload your CV to today.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Maintenance on a large Ion Exchange Water Treatment Plant
- Fault finding, installing and maintaining Instrumentation (flow, temp, pressure and level)
- Experience working with 415V equipment
- Instruments Calibration/Validation
- Participate in call-out rota when required
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Hold an ONC/NVQ Level 3+ in a relevant Engineering Discipline
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- Knowledge and experience in maintaining Water Treatment Systems - desirable
- Experience in industrial electrical works
- Full UK Driving Licence
The Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician role would suit someone who is:
- Experienced with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Engineering background within water treatment is desired
- Great work ethic
Salary and benefits of the role:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 07488822882 to speak to Joshua Haile who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.