Project Management - Waste Management & Energy Recovery
Home based with national travel - Monday to Friday
£40,000 + car allowance + bonus + benefits
About the role:
Astute's Power team is partnered with a global company who specialise in the Energy sector, who invest in employees' professional development, to recruit for a Project Engineer for a home-based role with national travel.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Be overseeing the engineering and technical aspects of projects.
· Ensure that all project technical and performance requirements are passed down into the relevant packages and confirmed during commissioning and testing phase.
· Coordinate all engineering and design activities between relevant parties including stakeholders, clients, planning, design, and subcontractors as well as DNO and gas networks, etc.
· Support both the construction manager and project manager to achieve successful delivery of project.
· Coordinate technical support from in-house specialist functions.
We are looking for someone with the following:
· Degree or Trade qualified om a mechanical/electrical engineering or building services discipline.
· Relevant experience in upgrade projects in the industrial/commercial/public sector. Process and energy industry experience would also be useful.
· Experience in healthcare buildings.
· Experience and knowledge of equipment and main systems found in these buildings (thermal, electrical, HVAC, BMS, etc).
The Project Engineer role would suit someone who is:
· Has good communication skills and is able to deliver reports effectively.
· Able to be innovative to promote growth in the market.
· Has strong influencing and negotiating skills with high-level stakeholders.
Salary and benefits of the Project Engineer role:
· Car allowance
· Yearly bonus
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
· Company pension scheme
· Access to resources to support physical, mental and financial health
· Ongoing training and progression.
How to apply?
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.