Lead Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Engineer (EC&I Engineer)- Oil & Gas
3 days day per week office (Woking) and 2 days Hybrid opportunity
£400-£500 per working day (outside of IR35)
12 Month Contract
About the role:
Astute's Power team is partnering with an up-and-coming company within the Power Generation industry to recruit an EC&I Engineer on a 12-month contract for a new build power station FEED study stage.
The strategically important EC&I Engineer role comes with Hybrid Working.
If you are an EC&I Engineer and are looking to work for an organisation that puts integrity and people at the forefront of everything it does, then upload your CV to apply today.
Responsibilities and duties:
Reporting to the Project Director you will:
Astute's Power team is partnering with an up-and-coming company within the Power Generation industry to recruit a Lead EC&I Engineer on a 12-month contract for a new build power station FEED study stage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Ensuring the contractors E,C & I an engineering, and design meets the client requirements.
* Reviewing and commenting on contractor and licensor documents and resolving those comments.
* Engaging with discipline counter party key stakeholders as required to proactively progress the design.
* Co-ordinating with the FEED team to ensure a cohesive design solution.
* Ensuring the FEED team is aware of E,C & I engineering issues arising with Kent and progressing their timely resolution.
* Ensuring the client are aware of issues arising and co-ordinating the resolution.
* Striving to achieve best value through the facilities design; and
* Providing support to the team in securing all necessary consents, connections, and permissions to build and operate the plant.
We are looking for someone with the following:
* Minimum 15 years in the process industry
* Waste to energy industry
* Oil & Gas experience
* Experience directly with operator and EPC contractor
* Able to work in UK.
The role would suit someone who is:
* Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, or EFW experience
* Degree Qualified
* EC&I Background.
Salary and benefits of the role:
* £400-£500 per day.
* 12-month contract.
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07441391451 to speak to Piotr Stroinski who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.