EC&I Design Engineer
Starting salary up to £55,000
About the role:
Astute's Nuclear team is partnering with an established Industrial Engineering company who have recently expanded to incorporate new business to recruit an EC&I Design Engineer for its Huddersfield site.
The FEED focussed EC&I Design Engineer role comes with a salary of up to £55k, a range of progression opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're an EC&I Design Engineer and are looking to work for an organisation that has an international reputation for quality, then upload your CV to apply today.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Produce FEED design work and update existing designs including instrumentation hookups, power distribution and protection and circuitry.
· Compile document work packs.
· Support in estimation, commissioning and handover.
· Carry out site surveys alongside other engineering representatives.
· Comply with national and company design and H&S standards.
We are looking for someone with the following:
· HNC or equivalent in Electrical/Controls/Instrumentation.
· IOSH or equivalent (Desirable).
· Experience on a COMAH site or working to ATEX directives.
· CompEx qualification (Desirable).
The EC&I Design Engineer role would suit someone who is:
· Self-motivated and works well autonomously.
· Keen to join a well-established company.
· Proactive and able to use creative problem solving
Salary and benefits of the EC&I Design Engineer role:
· Starting salary up to £55,000
· Range of progression opportunities
· Comprehensive benefits package
How to apply?
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.