|Head of Technical Consultancy - Solar|
£450 - £700 per day depending on experience (Ltd)
|About the role:|
Astute's Renewables team is partnering with an award-winning solar engineering company, specialising in project life-cycle services and solutions for the utility-scale solar industry. They are looking to recruit a Head of Technical Consultancy for a remote/UK wide role.
The Head of Technical Consultancy role comes with a day rate of £450 - £700 depending on expereince. This position is essential for the continued growth and development of the company.
If you're a Solar Energy Consultant and are looking to work for an organisation that provides a very unique selection of services, then upload your CV to apply today.
|Responsibilities and duties:|
Reporting to the COO you will:
· Report daily on the status, planning, preparation and execution of multiple solar farm engineering consultancy and technical advisory assignments.
· Travel to sites and meetings around the UK on occasion
· Manage stakeholder relationships for new and existing clients, contributing to technical and commercial negotiations and discussions.
· Ensure compliance of both subcontractor and supply chain relationships
· Strive to deliver projects between yourself and as a manager as your team develops within the role.
· Carry out preliminary designs and solar scheme simulations utilising suitable solar PV design & simulation software.
· Take the lead in quality management across services and initiatives.
· Ensure the project is delivered on-time & within the planned scope, budget and profit levels.
· Support other business areas with technical queries and development.
· Any other duties as required
We are looking for someone with the following:
· Degree educated in relevant discipline (Electrical Engineering/Renewable Engineering for example)
· Experience working in a technical engineering consultancy capacity in large scale solar.
· Full UK driving licence
· NEBOSH construction certificate desirable
The role would suit someone who is:
· Prepared to work occasional periods away from home
· Excellent communication & interpersonal skills and a strong attitude towards operational health & safety and technical compliance.
· Passionate about solar and renewables
· Able to incorporate themselves into a new team and across non-UK workforce and projects
· Excellent organisational skills, with an eye for detail and high standards of service delivery and the presentation of output deliverables.
|How to apply?|
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07441 391 942 to speak to Kieran who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.