12 month contract
About the role:
Astute's Power team is partnering with a Current Leading UK EPC to recruit a Commissioning Engineer on a 12 month contract for a New build OCGT based Eye, Suffolk.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and contractors to develop commissioning plans, schedules, and procedures for various construction projects.
- Lead commissioning activities by conducting thorough inspections, tests, and verifications of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and other building systems.
- Review design documentation and construction drawings to ensure compliance with project specifications, standards, and codes.
- Coordinate and conduct functional performance tests to ensure that building systems and equipment operate as intended.
- Identify and resolve any issues, deficiencies, or deviations during the commissioning process, working closely with construction and engineering teams.
- Document commissioning activities, observations, and results in comprehensive reports for clients and internal records.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392222965 to speak to Callum Summers who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.