Electrical Technician - Onshore Wind
Crask Inn, Scottish Highlands
£32,857 with progression to over £40,000 + benefits
Astute are exclusively partnered with a global OEM Renewables Business who are looking for a Wind Turbine Technician / Electrical Technician to join their business. The main purpose of the role would be to work in a team who will service and maintain their onshore wind turbines.
To be considered for this role you must have Level 3 Electrical qualifications and be from the wind industry, or you'll be from another sector performing electrical maintenance in a heavy industrial environment.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Field Area Manager, as a Wind Turbine Technician / Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on wind turbines
- The installation and retrofitting of key electrical components
- Fault diagnosis and rectification on wind turbines
- Generating detailed reports on the work completed
- Covering multiple sites in your region if and when required
- Working at heights
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for an Electrical Technician with the following:
- A level 3 electrical qualification is essential
- 18th edition hugely desirable
- Commercial or industrial experience and the desire to work in renewable energy
- A full UK driving licence is essential
- Excellent health and safety awareness and the ability to work at heights (full training to be provided)
- A cracking work ethic and the flexibility to stay away when required
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A salary of £32,857 which will increase as you become more qualified and competent
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance 4 x salary
- Employee wellness programme for you and your family
- Company van (for work use), PPE and Tools
- Excellent training and career development with courses provided
- Mon - Fri. 7:30am till 4:30pm
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 910108 and ask to speak to Tim Norford who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.