SAP Project Engineer - Renewables
£45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
About the role:
Astute's Renewables team is partnering a rapidly growing NERS accredited ICP, that's on a mission to sustainably power the next generation, in recruiting an SAP Project Engineer for the Southern Region of England.
The SAP Project Engineer will play a vital role in the continued growth of their portfolio of EV, Renewable, Commercial & Industrial portfolios and comes with a salary upto £55,000, 10% pension, 33 days annual leave, private medical and discounts/cashback at loads of highstreet retailers.
If you're a Qualified SAP and are looking to work for an organisation that puts their people and the planet ahead of company profit, then upload your CV to apply today.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Supervise and manage site personnel working across both LV and HV networks
· Assist in testing and final commissioning of distribution systems (LV/HV)
· Plan and organise project and fault response callouts
· Working to help develop colleagues wishing to become an SAP for HV or LV
· Audit and report on works completed and manage project budgets
We are looking for someone with the following:
· Current or Lapsed SAP qualifications for HV works upto 33kv (will consider 11kv experience too)
· CSCS card
· Full UK Drivers Licence (Doesn't need to be a clean licence)
The SAP Project Engineer role would suit someone who can:
· Identify hazards and dangerous scenarios, ensuring safety of all site staff.
· Create RAMS and specific risk assessments for each site (issuing and terminating documentation)
Salary and benefits of the SAP Project Engineer:
· A salary upto £55,000 per annum
· Company vehicle provided
· 10% pension (5% matched)
· 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
· Private medical for you and extended to your family too!
· Cashback/discount schemes at highstreet retailers
How to apply?
INDEED REFERENCE INDREN
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.