£45 - £55 per hour
Senior EC&I Engineer - Nuclear
Warrington or Preston
12 Month Contract
About the role:
Astute's Nuclear team is partnering with a leading nuclear client to recruit multiple Senior EC&I Engineer's on a long-term contract basis to be based out of either its Warrington or Preston office.
The EC&I Engineer role comes with an hourly rate of £45/hr.
· Engineering degree (or equivalent qualification) in relevant engineering discipline,
with significant demonstrable experience
· Experience in working collaboratively in multi-discipline teams to deliver activities
on a range of project types
· Demonstrable experience in covering a variety of tasks
· Communications skills and the ability to interface with other disciplines
Location, remuneration and timeframe of the role:
· You will be based out of either Warrington or Preston depending on preference
· Inside IR35
· 12 month rolling contract
· Hybrid working
· Working on multiple Nuclear/Defence projects
How to apply?
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.