£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Pension, 5 days per week
Location - Suffolk
Fixed term contract for 12 months
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Officer to join the EPC Contractor on a new build Open Cycle Gas Turbine project based in Eye, Suffolk.
- Responsible for purchase order placements.
- Supporting the procurement lead with procurement document management, including authorizations, control, and retention.
- Manage invoice queries in collaboration with the accounts department.
- Provide procurement support by updating, and sourcing supplier information, improving the delivery and costs of supply.
- Responsible for goods inwards process and payment certificates.
- Communicate and collaborate with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Support the development of the supply chain by liaising with internal and external stakeholders, mitigating business risk and exploring new opportunities.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Qualifications: GCSE / NVQ Level 2 (subjects English, Maths, and IT).
- Reporting and recording of information both verbal and numerical.
- Create and manage databases.
- MS Office competent.
- Maintenance of spreadsheets, files, records, and data.
- Interpretation, allocation and posting of accounting data.
- Reporting and letter preparation
- Good organisational skills and deadline driven.
- Knowledge on UK operating standards.
- Experience with procurement systems & processes.
- Handling confidential information and be business aware.
If you are interested in this Fixed Term Contract opportunity then please contact Joshua Haile on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07488822882
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.