Health and Safety Administrator
£28000 per annum
Duration - 18 months Fixed term contract
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for Project Engineer to join the Project Management team for a client of ours specialising in building services and industrial projects across the UK. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for pushing innovative solutions within the projects team to create a more sustainable future.
Responsibilities and duties:
As the Project Engineer you will:
Be responsible for the technical and engineering aspects of projects reporting to the Project Manager.
- Ensuring that the project technical and performance requirements are flowed down into the relevant work packages and validated during the commissioning and testing phase
- Coordinating all design and engineering activities between the relevant stakeholders Client, DNO, gas network, EA, Planning, design consultant equipment suppliers, contractors etc.
- Coordinating technical support from our in-house specialist functions.
- Supporting the Project Manager and Construction Manager with the successful delivery of the project
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree or Trade qualified in a Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Building Services discipline.
- Relevant experience in similar environment, ideally upgrade projects in large industrial/commercial/public buildings. Process and energy industry experience would also be relevant.
- Experience and knowledge of the main systems and equipment found in such buildings (thermal, electrical, HVAC, BMS etc)
- Experience of healthcare buildings would be beneficial
Salary and benefits of the role:
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, then please contact Sisi Bekwa on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 910 004
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.