Project Development Engineer - Energy From Waste
£35,000 - £50,000 (DOE)
About the role:
Astute's Renewables team is partnering with a leading producer of biogas in the UK, to recruit a Project Development Engineer to work from office and occasionally attend site to assist with the full project cycle from planning through to construction and commissioning, right thorough to hand over.
The Project Development Engineer role comes with a salary up to £50,000, depending on experience including competitive company benefits. The main purpose of this opportunity is to take lead and support across multiple projects, while being adaptable to the project needs, with a heavy focus on the front end of the project.
If you're a Project Development Engineer and are looking for a stable opportunity with a growing business, upload your CV to apply today.
Responsibilities and duties:
· Occasionally attend sites in support of various stages of projects.
· Working within project teams to develop design and feasibility documentation, including planning and layout drawings, progress reports and health and safety assessments.
· Supporting contact documentation.
· Assisting in tracking of project expenditure and forecast expenditures.
· Leading and supporting in multiple projects and development opportunities.
· Other duties as required.
We are looking for someone with the following:
· Qualified to a degree level in a relevant engineering field, or equivalent.
· Ideally working towards chartership.
· 3+ years' experience in similar job role.
· Proficient/ demonstrable experience of AutoCAD design, 2D layouts/ SolidWorks experience or similar.
The Project Development Engineer role would suit someone who is:
· Commercial awareness and design knowledge.
· Experience in relevant industries, such as Anaerobic Digestion, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas or similar.
· Keen interest in renewable energy and emerging technology.
Salary and benefits of the Project Development Engineer role:
· Salary between £35,000 - £50,000 (DOE).
· Competitive company benefits.
· Pension scheme.
· Travel and expenses.
How to apply?
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.