Site Commercial Manager - Energy from waste
£80000 per annum + Benefits
About the role:
Astute's Renewables team is partnering with a client working on a newly built enrgy from waste facility to recruit a Site Commercial Manager for its Belvedere site.
The Site Commercial Manager position comes with a salary of £80,000 plus bonus scheme and accomodation assistance for those living reletively further from the site including.
If you are a Site Commercial Manger with a Quantity Surveying background with extensive knowledge of NEC or FIDC and you are looking to work for an organisation that offers a great team working environment and exciting new technologies, then upload your CV to apply today.
Responsibilities and duties:
As Site Commercial Manager you will:
- Supports Project Director and Contract Manager in client related commercial issues and make them aware of site issues that might have an impact on the contract with the client,
- Identify commercial opportunities and minimises commercial risks at the construction site,
- Take responsibilty for the claim management for site works, establish necessary documentation, assesses risk as well as incoming and outgoing claim potentials in close coordination with the relevant work packages.
- Administer payments, withholdings, retentions in accordance with contract and
- Confirms site contractors' compliance with insurance and securities provisions
- Coordinate activities within the teams, and with other site personnel and subcontractors.
- Resolve or propose solutions for site commercial issues
- Manage site aspects and establish documentation for claims and recoveries.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Qualification in Quantity Surveying or any engineering equivelent qualification.
- Proficient in NEC/FIDC
- Experience in construction or heavy engineering industry
- Energy from waste site experience highly advantageous
The Site Commercial Manager role would suit someone who is:
- Able to lead and manage teams.
- Takes accountability for actions.
- Agile and able to adapt in a fast-paced industry.
Salary and benefits of the role:
- £80000 basic salary (negotiable)
- Mon-Fri working week
- 8.5% bonus
- 25 days holiday+ BH
- Accomodation assistance if based further from site
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02393919494 to speak to Bradley Hoadley who can tell you more.