Remote Working - UK Wide
Up To £50,000 (DOE)
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced Proposal writer to assist in writing effective proposals in line with the organisations best practice. As a Proposal Writer, you will be required to work closely with subject matter experts to storyboard, draft and finalise written responses and submission documents for a range of technical and complex bids.
|Roles & Responsibilities|
Reporting to the Proposals management Lead you will be responsible for:
- Facilitate the storyboarding process of proposal documents, producing compelling, compliant, and impactful storyboards and mock-ups that effectively incorporate defined win themes.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs), who will act as content owners, to develop 'bottom-up' bid content using various techniques to extract information, including one-to-one interviews and workshops.
- Ensure mock-ups and response documents clearly articulate both features and benefits, and how this translates in to value for the customer.
- Work with SMEs to turn technical jargon and ambiguous language in to clear, concise, and tangible content.
- Ensure written proposals align to the requirements and guiding policy set by the proposal strategy.
- Assist in the development and capture of win themes specific to each deliverable, ensuring these tie back to the proposal strategy and overall value proposition
- Ensure the compelling and persuasive structuring of proposals, adopting proven writing techniques.
- Ensure responses are compliant against the customers deliverables and evaluation criteria.
- Assist in identifying inconsistencies and contradictory content across proposals, and ensuring all written proposals align with the associated commercial and financial propositions.
- Application of best practice approach, structures, techniques and writing styles
- Identify where graphics and diagrams would benefit proposals, working with SMEs and graphic designers to develop these outputs.
- Preparation of mock-ups and full drafts for pink and red team review processes
- Incorporation of pink and red team review feedback in to assigned deliverables.
- Development of full written responses and deliverables in line with the bid programme and book plan
- Undertake the final editing, proof-reading, and formatting of proposal documents.
- Research and creation of supporting case studies and written collateral.
- Support wider growth proposals and propositions as required.
- Working as part of a centralised proposals team to continuously improve the quality of written proposals and outputs developed.
|Skills & Qualifications|
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Be Educated to a Degree level.
- Experience of effective proposal writing on large, complex and strategic bids
- Experience of Shipley proposal practices (or similar)
- APMP qualification - preferred.
- Be eligible to obtain security clearance to SC level.
|Salary & Package|
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary Up to £50,000 (DOE)
- Flexible remote working options.
- Additional benefits - Pension fund contributions
- 25 days leave + bank holidays
|How to apply?|
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393910041 to speak to Matthew Brindley who can tell you more.