Maintenance Outage Engineer - CHP Power Station
Competitive salary & bonus
About the role:
Astute's Power team is partnering with one of the leading process, energy and industrial providers, who operate a portfolio of the UKs key strategic sites including power plants and gas terminals.
The Maintenance Outage Engineer role will play a vital part in ensuring the safe and efficient management of all outage planning and delivery and agreed projects.
If you're an experienced Engineer, with a background in outage planning and project activities and are looking to work for an organisation that puts integrity and people at the forefront of everything it does, then upload your CV to apply today.
Responsibilities and duties:
Reporting to the E&M Manager you will:
- Be responsible for managing annual outage requirements including any forward planning of future project, outage works and maintenance requirements for budgeting and delivery.
- Liaise with clients on outage plans and requirements and keep updated with timescales and actions.
- Be responsible for chairing any planning meetings, and the creations of annual budgets for delivery and maintenance.
- Ensure that any additional engineering projects are managed in a timely manner and regular updates are provided to the client.
- Engage with sub-contractors, managing cost-control and completion of allocated responsibilities, including mechanical, electrical, and civil related activities.
- Deputising for the E&M Manager when required.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Experience working with outage planning and delivery.
- Experience planning and managing projects.
- Power generation or process industry knowledge and experience
The Maintenance Outage Engineer role would suit someone who is:
- Has excellent communication skills.
- Dedicated problem solver
- Driven and resilient
- Works well with others and can adapt to work effectively.
Salary and benefits of the Maintenance Outage Engineer role:
- Competitive salary + Bonus
- 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Life assurance & income protection
- More benefits to be discussed at interview
How to apply?
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02393 910 038 to speak to Emily Lobacz who can tell you more.