Waste Development Manager
Salary - £50000 - £65000 (additional benefits)
June 2020 start (Could be May 2020)
London based with possibility to work from home
Our client, a global asset development and operating company within the energy sector, are looking for an experienced Waste Development Manager to join their innovative and expanding team and work on supporting the development of opportunities within the Waste sector.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Projects Director, as the Waste Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Working on a range of projects, looking at Gas Peaking Plants
- Providing technical expertise to projects when required
- Developing new business opportunities to expand the company's network across the UK
- Coordinating technical and commercial responses to tenders
- Effectively managing and mitigating any project or operational risks
- Producing technical studies and reports
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders including Distribution Network Operators (DNO), Gas Suppliers, Environmental Agency, Planning, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant technical engineering qualification such as a C&G/ONC/HND would be preferred
- Good awareness of Civil and Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in a project management role is essential
- Previous experience in the energy industry is essential on projects such as...(CHP, EfW, District Energy).
- Understanding of thermodynamics
- Commercially astute
- Happy to travel nationwide - driving license is essential
If you are interested in this challenging but exciting role then please contact Greg Storey on email@example.com or 02392 222 966 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.