UK Sales Manager - Wind
Up to £50,000 DoE plus bonus and benefits
Remotely based, UK
We are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Manager to join one of the World's leading providers of gearbox technology and services in the wind industry. We are delighted to present this exciting opportunity to contribute to the ongoing growth of a global company with an excellent reputation within the wind sector.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager who has a proven track record and excellent knowledge within the wind sector to support the Sales Director in the ongoing management of key accounts and developing new business opportunities across the UK, Ireland, and Northern European territories.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Securing Key Accounts and building long term relationships with key stakeholders.
- Supporting an existing pipeline of upcoming business as well and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Establishing new relationships and networking across the industry to be ahead of the curve on projects going under development.
- Support growth strategy, short, medium and long term by creating and executing business development plans.
- Traveling regularly across the UK and Ireland to meet with existing and prospective Clients.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Sales Manager role, you must have:
- A proven track record of high-value sales within a similar role of a minimum of 3 years.
- Excellent knowledge of the wind sector, mostly including Wind Turbine OEM's
- A good understanding of finance and contracting
- Strong technical knowledge
- Flexibility to travel across the UK and Ireland
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global pioneer in the Wind Energy Sector! Offering a competitive salary, plus benefits including a company vehicle, performance-related bonus, annual leave, and ongoing training and development opportunities.
If you would like to apply for this UK Sales Manager role, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.