Training and Development Advisor
Permanent - Competitive salary
Stone - Stoke-on-Trent
Our client, a leading advanced automations company working within the Energy sector, currently require a Training and Development Advisor to join their office in Stone. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working as a Training and Development Advisor in a technical environmental.
As a Training and Development Advisor you will lead the training life cycle by identifying training needs of current staff and new recruiters and developing an education plan. This will include subject specific training in addition to leadership and behavioural skills.
Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct individual and team skills gap analyses by working closely with the individual businesses to identify the needs.
- Identify or develop training courses for all levels (Apprentice, Graduate and Engineers)
- Build annual training programs and prepare roll-out plans
- Coordinate product-related training, including presentations of new features and simulation activities in a demo environment
- Gather training requirements from full staff Performance Development Review's (PDR's) to identify company training needs
- Control the training budget and
- Develop a wide variety of development opportunities consisting of various delivery methods.
- Measure the effectiveness of training and development interventions.
- Support recruitment and attraction
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Proven work experience as a Training and Development Advisor in a technical and leadership environment.
- Considerable experience in developing Training and Development interventions for all grades and disciplines of employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Talent management and succession planning experience
- Extensive working knowledge of apprenticeships and higher apprenticeships.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holiday
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.