Technical Support Engineer - Composite Manufacturing
£35k - £45k Basic + Benefits
With a structured growth plan in place, our client who are a leader in Composite Engineering are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Engineer responsible for supporting the Composite Sales team, by providing solutions to meet the customer's needs.
You will take ownership of the development of concepts and stable design solutions, building strong relationships with our customers and act as a technical support to deliver proposal documents and costings. You will also be responsible for ensuring a comprehensive handover to either the nominated Project Manager or Production Engineer on receipt of the customer's order.
As Technical Support Engineer, your duties will include:-
- To provide technical support in securing new business opportunities brought in from the Composite Sales team as well as being responsible for processing and costing the enquiries
- Interfacing with the customer on design and technical matters to further define the work scope and provide solutions to surpass their requirements
- To discuss and understand ?any certification requirements from the customer
- To maintain a strong technical relationship with key ?customers and stakeholders
To be considered for the Technical Support Engineer, you will demonstrate the following traits:-
- Be a selfstarter with problem-solving talent, able to self-manage and work independently as well as within a team
- You can interface at all levels within the Company and can operate successfully within a dynamic and fast paced environment
- You will be confident to talk about your design and proposal to the customer
- Excellent communication skills with good interpersonal abilities and strong previous experience of building good relationships with customers and internal teams
- Strong Composite experience, this role would also suit a experienced Composite Laminator who is looking to progress to a more desk based role and off the shop floor
As Technical Support Engineer with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £35k £40k basic
- Opportunity to work with major OEM's within sectors such as Aerospace and Rail
The application process couldn't be easier, simply send your updated CV and cover letter to Simon Cheung on email@example.com or call directly on 023 93 911 007
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.