Technical Sales Coordinator - Logistics
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Astute are looking for a Technical Sales Coordinator to join an established business in the Birmingham area who specialise in the transport of goods within the rail industry.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for supporting the sales team whilst managing the sales data and invoices for the business and dealing with customer enquiries.
Roles & Responsibilities…
Reporting directly to the Sales & Marketing Director, as a Technical Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Providing an excellent service to all customers who phone or email with sales enquiries whilst updating and maintaining this information on the CRM system
- Updating the forecasts of sales achieved and ensuring that the Business is always kept aware of any future opportunities and risks.
- Preparing quotations which meet the customer requirements whilst also ensuring that there is agreed levels of profit and revenue for the business
- Contribute to the development of each product and assisting with strategic sales planning with Sales & Marketing Director.
Skill & Qualifications
- Previous experience in a sales/administration or similar in a technical or engineering industry such as manufacturing, FMCG, logistics or production.
- NVQ qualification in Engineering or similar would be preferred
- Good office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) are required
- Good Face to Face communication skills as may be required to attend networking events and exhibitions on occasion.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package, including company pension and health care
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.