Technical Sales Engineer - M&E Power Station Services
South East England,
Competitive Salary & Bonus & Vehicle
We are recruiting for an Technical Sales Engineer to join a company who provide mechanical & electrical maintenance solutions and technical support to large process plants including; Power Stations, CHP Plants, Petrochemical and Aggregate Production Facilities.
The role involves meeting existing customers and developing new business to continue the rapid growth in providing M&E services.
Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Company Director, typical duties will include:
- Map and build a network of sites for new business opportunities
- Provide quotations in a timely an accurate manner
- Maintain a database of customer information, quotes and documentation
- Proactively calling identified new opportunities to generate new business
- Achieve target driven KPI's
- Identify competitors and market trends
- Handle all queries including complaints or queries
Skills and Qualifications
What you will need to be considered for this role:
- Background in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, ideally to at least a HNC / HND or equivalent level of qualification.
- Experience in a business development / sales orientated role
- Ambitious attitude, capable of achieving set targets and ability to follow up on cold & warm business leads
- Clear speaker and experience in doing presentations, proposals / quotes / tenders for engineering services
What's in it for you…
- A competitive salary
- Bonus package
- Use of a company vehicle
- Opportunity to actively take part in growing the business
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call Dan Grosvenor on 02392 288 286 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.