Technical Operator - Wind & Solar
Up to £30,000 Dependent on experience, plus benefits
We are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Operator to manage the remote monitoring and operational needs of wind farms and solar plant.
Due to dynamic growth, our Global Client, who specialise in Photovoltaic System and Wind Energy Technology is looking to expand their team. With an excellent reputation for employee engagement and satisfaction, they pride themselves on delivering a healthy work/life balance to their employees and offer a rewarding career path, led by a team of experienced Technicians.
As a Technical Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Remotely monitoring and controlling operational wind farms and solar plants using operation management software.
- Communicating with key stakeholders across various levels to handle reports of issues, escalate urgent enquiries and ensure operational compliance is always adhered to.
- In cooperation with our project managers, ensure the optimal operating conditions of wind and solar plants, analyse malfunctions and carry out error statistics.
- Review asset performance and analyse data to diagnose and resolve issues whilst suggesting operational improvements.
- Document the plant life history accurately, and in detail by maintaining the logbook WTSR & work control records.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Technical Operator role, you must have:
- Minimum HNC in a technical discipline with knowledge and experience working in a control room in a power generation environment.
- A though understanding and experience of wind turbine safety rules are essential to this role.
- Proven experience using analytical skills and able to efficiently optimise asset performance.
- This is a rotational shift work pattern, so commitment and a flexible approach are essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global leader in Wind and Solar Energy. Offering training and a rewarding career path. A competitive salary up to £30,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you would like to apply for this Technical Operator role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.