Up to £55,000 + benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are looking for an experienced Technical Manager to join an established, privately-owned house builder in the Hampshire area.
Assisting the Construction Director and Commercial team you will take responsibility for the technical aspects required to bring forward a site from preliminary purchase, site build and through to completion.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Technical Manager reporting to the Construction Director your duties will consist of (but not be limited to): -
- Provide Technical support and advice throughout all stages of the build
- Cost management
- Assess and advise on Standard Assessment Procedures
- Advise and instruct all Technical Construction Details including how projects are to be built so that components and materials required meet the company standard
- Ensure Social build projects achieve compliance
- Liaise with Police on "Secure by Design" requirements
- Manage direct team and oversee workload
Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for a Technical Manager with the following:
- HNC or Degree in Construction or Engineering
- Qualification or demonstrable experience with CAD
- Previous technical experience of residential construction projects
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Eligibility to join profit-based bonus scheme after a year
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Ben Guppy on 02393 910038 or send a CV and Cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.