Rate - £25 - £27.50 per hour
Length of Contract - 12 months initially (24 month project)
Start Date - Beginning of 2020
Interviews - Week commencing 16/12
Location - Cambridge
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Author for a leading project based in Cambridge for a large mechanical and electrical engineering company.
You will have previous experience creating and writing operations and maintenance documents and asset registrars for construction projects.
To produce technical documentation on behalf of the Clients project team. Role inputs:
- The client's management system documents / procedures
- management system documents / procedures
- Requests for assistance from the project team Process:
- To coordinate and collate, ready for technical review, the O&M manual
- Life time quality records ready for final technical review
- Writing asset registrars
- Must be able to prove competence
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Awareness of construction management and quality control principles
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office in particular excel, word and outlook
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ben Johns on 02393 910 041 or email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.