Technical Asset Manager - Wind
Up to £40,000 Dependent on experience, plus benefits
We are looking to recruit an experienced Technical Asset Manager to manage operations & maintenance of wind energy projects across multiple sites locally.
Due to dynamic growth, our Global Client, who specialises in Photovoltaic System and Wind Energy Technology are looking to expand their team. With an excellent reputation for employee engagement and satisfaction, they pride themselves on delivering a healthy work/life balance to their employees and offer a rewarding career path, led by a team of experienced Technicians.
As a Technical Asset Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Taking ownership of several operational wind farms, supported by Wind Farm Managers and Junior team members, to ensure successful delivery of the contracted scope of services.
- Acting as the point of contact for site owners, managing all queries and ensuring they are resolved within a timely manner to a high standard.
- Managing all site contracts and agreements, ensuring requirements and obligations are met and managing any breaches on behalf of the owners.
- Managing internal and external resources to plan works with asset performance efficiency as a top priority, helping to define and manage the annual OPEX budgets.
- Performing detailed technical analysis to improve efficiency and reporting on performance and contractual performance, making recommendations where relevant.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Technical Asset Manager role, you must have:
- Engineering or Project Management degree or equivalent to another relevant discipline.
- Previous experience in managing O&M for onshore wind farms or a similar energy technology.
- A proven track record in contract management.
- A Full UK Driving Licence is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global leader in Onshore Wind Energy. Offering training and a rewarding career path. A competitive salary up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
If you would like to apply for this Technical Asset Manager role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960 .
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.